Friday, March 21, 2008

Eye Candy Friday 3/21...

...well, that week went fast! Probably because I have a new work project and I've concentrating on that. Anyway, here are a few pictures in honor of Easter.

Some yellow freesias (seriously, we have a lot of freesias right now)...

Yellow Freesias

Crabapple blossoms (this tree is in the front yard)...

Crabapple blossoms

Flowering rosemary...

Rosemary

To end the week, WIP pictures of the Lenore socks. First. the two socks on the needles...

Lenore socks, as of 3/21

..and the artsy shot:

Lenore socks, closeup

I'm not sure what I'll get to work on this weekend. The Daughter is home for a few days and I know she wants to do something for Easter. If nothing else, I'm determined to work on these socks! I don't feel like I can cast on another project until I get to the toes. We'll see!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...