Wednesday, March 05, 2008

oh, yeah, it's Wednesday...

...time for a WIP. I don't want to show another picture of the Lenore socks until I've turned the heel, so here's a picture of The Wright Stuff quilt.

The Wright Stuff quilt - WIP

The colors are not quite right, but it is bright!

I am using a variegated thread on the top and a cream-colored cotton thread on the back. Here's what the thread looks like:

Quilting thread for The Wright Stuff

The thread contains a lot of the colors used in the quilt. The quilt is hanging on my quilt wall until I get time to add the binding.

That's all I have to show right now. I've been working on the Knit2 bag pattern a lot and can't really show any pictures of that!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...