Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OK, this will take a little imagination...

...no, not that kind of imagination! This is a bunny arm:

Bunny Arm

Now, imagine the rest of the bunny attached to that arm. That's baby project #1. Not much to show, but what can I say? The pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and I'm using the Vickie Howell Craft yarn from South West Trading Company. So far, I love this yarn—it's soft with a little "fuzz" factor that will work well for a stuffed animal. The fact that it is an organic cotton and milk fiber blend is a plus.

I've resisted casting on another pair of socks and I've put the leg warmers on hiatus as the Daughter doesn't need them right now. I really need to cast on for one of the baby sweaters in my queue, I just can't decide which one to start with:
(For fellow Ravelry peeps: they are all in my Ravelry queue)

They are all very cute, which is why I can't decide which one to do first. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...