Friday, March 28, 2008

ready for April...

...because March pretty much has s_cked rocks. I haven't mentioned much about what's been going on in the background because they are not my stories to tell. But between the dramas and health problems of some family members, it's been a month.

Oh, yeah, Eye Candy Friday. OK, this is the best I can do today:

Stormy weather

Moving on...the bunny is progressing. I now have two arms and a leg and a half. Still trying to figure out why the pattern has you knit the arms flat and then seam them instead of knitting them in the round. I followed the instructions this time, but if I make another one, I'm doing the arms in the round.

Up this weekend, one of the Husband's brothers is coming for a visit with his two kids (a boy and a girl). I've been helping our niece (10 yr) learn to knit, so I hope to spend some time with her on that. I'll continue to work on the bunny and hopefully finish up the secret birthday present.

What I really need is some "chill" time. Hmmm, Tahiti is sounding really good about now...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...