Monday, April 14, 2008

my secret project's no secret anymore...

...Jane received her present on Saturday (Yay, USPS!). I can now show you pictures of what was in her package, using the list I posted on her birthday.
  • One celebrates her birthday and can be used every year:

    Birthday Pillow

  • One celebrates our friendship:

    The Best Things in Life...

  • One will help her through her day:

    Hydrangea Tote bag

  • One is to share with someone special:

    Bunny Love

    Remember this bunny? I made it for Jane to share with her first grandchild who is due in September.
Jane reports that she loves everything, especially the bunny (what's not to love about that cute little thing?). So it was another successful surprise.


As for my weekend, I finished and e-filed our taxes; I got the last information from The Daughter today and will finish hers tonight. I did do a little spinning, but mostly I knitted the Crossover Top. I finished the back and am working on one of the two front pieces. (If I read the instructions a little closer, I'd have probably finished the first front by now...oops!) So far, nothing else is calling my name to be cast on—I may actually finish this little top before starting anything else. We'll see!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...