Friday, April 04, 2008

What's up, Doc?

Bunny Love

Is this cute or what?! Eye Candy Friday AND a finished project!

I liked doing this pattern...it was a little challenging to put it all together and embroidering on knitting was not fun. However, I really like how it turned out! Hopefully, the baby who receives it will love it as much as I do!

Next up: Crossover Top from the Debbie Bliss book "Essential Baby." I cast on last night and managed to get a couple of rows done before bedtime.

I realize that the blog has been quiet for the last few days...I'm really busy with a couple of work projects and once I get home, all I wanted to do was finish the bunny or work on the secret birthday present (almost there!). There have also been lots of phone calls with family members about the various goings on...trust me, it's very draining.

Up this weekend: our company
Christmas party (yes, we have our Christmas party in March or April...when we have a summer picnic, it's in October. It works for us!), taxes (ick), and whatever else I can squeeze in.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Just Jane said...

The bunny is absolutely adorable!! It came out so cute, as usual....you did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

The bunny calls to be hugged! Very loveable! Maybe take a peek over at the etsy shop, CapistranoFiberArts - lotsa purple fibery goodness to get your mind off family phone calls :) Terry

marie said...

Thanks for the positive comments...I do love this little bunny!

And, Terry, thanks for the pointer! Hmmm, I'd already consoled myself with roving from the Yarn Wench. But all that purple is calling my name!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...