Tuesday, May 06, 2008

OK, how cute is this?!

...I finished the Iris cardigan last night and I totally love it! It needs a bath and blocking before I give it away, but here it is:

Iris Baby Cardigan

The Specs:
Started 4/26 and finished on 5/5/2008
Pattern: Iris Cardigan by Jennifer ? (I don't have her name here); free when you buy the yarn at Full Thread Ahead
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Cotton in Frost, Pebble, Fog, Sky, and Phlox
Needles: Size 7 circulars and DPNs
Ravelers: Project link

This was the first sweater I've attempted and I now know that I need to practice my edging to make it smoother. Still it's not terrible, so I'm pleased.

Of course, I cast on for the next thing right away. More about that for WIP-it Wednesday!

3 comments:

Just Jane said...

This is absolutely adorable!! But I would expect nothing LESS from you....what a darling sweater!

I certainly "hope" "Kayla" will get one of these...it's just too cute!!!

Love, Granny!!

marie said...

"Hope"...I like how you put that! LOL!

We shall see what Miss "Kayla" will receive. You know me...have to keep you on your toes!

Just Jane said...

YUP you do!!...and I love the colors of the new one too!! It is neat to have some "suspense" ...only because I KNOW what will come out of it...will be breath taking!!
Talk to ya Monday...packing time now...lots to do! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Granny of an angel!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...