Wednesday, June 11, 2008

lack of both sleep and WIP pictures...

...I couldn't sleep last night so I'm not firing on all cylinders right now.

Still working away on the sleeves for the Crossover Top. However, the doggie sweater is at a stand-still. I tried it on the dog yesterday and confirmed that there were fit problems. The neck is just too snug and the shoulder area is slightly off. The shoulder area can be easily fixed, but the ribbing on the neck needs to be pulled out. I've put this project in a time-out while I consider whether to fix it or just frog it and start again.

Since I have no WIP to show you, I'll share another "old" project. Here's a qult that I made for our bed in 2003. (This is a merged picture, so it's not quite true to form. This thing was so huge I didn't have very many places I could hang it to get a proper picture.)

The Tides at Bodega Bay quilt

This was the first [almost] king size quilt I made and the first with so many angles (ugh). It is machine-quilted and is still being used on our bed. The title comes from our favorite place, Bodega Bay. When we go there, we always stay at Inn at the Tides and enjoy one of their wonderful winemaker dinners.

Anyway, that's it for now. Wish it was nap time...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...