Friday, June 20, 2008

still distracted...

...but this time by quilting. So for today's Eye Candy Friday, you get two quilt blocks from the baby quilt I'm making. I'm calling the quilt "Tickled Pink."

Here's the assembled cow block:

Block #2 from "Tickled Pink" quilt

And one of the other blocks:

Block from "Tickled Pink" quilt

I need to fix the wonky right side of the ducky block. I sewed that at 11pm last night...I probably should have stopped before then! The other four blocks should go together quickly and then I can add the borders. The quilt won't get done for the baby shower tomorrow, but I can at least show her the top!

Up this weekend: quilting, some spinning, and maybe back to knitting!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

ADORABLE any little girl would love to be snuggled up in this...cute pattern....

On the other subject...just call me jealous!!!

Progress here...finally got some chairs that go much better out in the courtyard....and added a little bird bath to balance the wall some....soon pictures of the finished product with the painted boxes too...

Have a great weekend...very hot here...so have to just sit around and read...but will help a visiting granddaugher (9) of a neighbor...make a scrapbook cover... teaching her some basic sewing...may have her add buttons to be cute...and an education with it....

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...