Wednesday, July 30, 2008

better late than never...

...it's been a busy day so far.

Not much new to report. I'm knitting away on the socks. I'm in the boring part—trying to get the foot long enough so I can start the toe decreases. [Sigh] I was hoping to finish these this month, but it looks like that might not happen.

I'm holding off on the Morning Surf scarf. I decided to participate in Ravelympics (that's a Ravelry link) and the scarf is one of four items I'm doing for WIPs Wrestling. I've also entered the Handspun Heptathalon and have identified one Seawool top to spin and want to do at least one other kind of fiber. (I know, I know...over-commit much!? )

Anyway, since I don't want to have a picture-less post, how about yesterday's sky?

July Sky

I took this about 7am, just as the sun was rising...love the way the clouds look!

Back on Friday!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...