Friday, July 25, 2008

Eye Candy Friday...

...this has been an interesting (and short) week. Between transitioning from vacation-mode to work-mode, the fire at the Palo Alto dump (which put a lot of smoke in the air again and made my throat sore), trying to upload all our vacation pictures, general klutziness last night (broken bottle of wine and a broken bottle of fingernail polish), and trying catch up on Tour de Fleece, I've been a bit scattered.

Instead of the beach, let's go to the garden for part of today's Eye Candy Friday.

Here is a gorgeous flower that bloomed while we were gone:

Flower in the Sun

(No, I don't know what it is yet. The Husband may have told me, but, you know, mine like a sieve!)

The Thai Basil is looking pretty:
Thai Basil Flowers

And, of course, there are the peppers...

More Chile Peppers

and tomatoes.

Speckled Roman Tomatoes

And for some crafty eye candy, my first bobbin of Plum Honey Light:

Plum Honey Light 1, bobbin#1

I love how the colors change on this one. My goal is to finish this yarn for Tour de Fleece.

AND, I received my Rockin' Sock Club installment for July. Click this image to see the spoiler picture.



I love the patterns that cam with it. At first look, I'm not wilde about the yarn colors, but I think they might grown on me. Only time will tell!

I'll be spinning my little heart out this weekend for the last days of Tour de France/Fleece.Have a good weekend!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...