Sunday, July 20, 2008

it's good to be back home again...

... I've got a ton of laundry to finish and some clean-up to do, but it's nice to sleep in my own bed and not be in a car. The cats seemed to miss us, after they got over their "who are you?!" stage. I got some primo snuggle time in with them last night.

The husband was happy to see that the drip irrigation in the back yarn worked and that his tomato and pepper plants are thriving. Sadly the irrigation setup in our atrium failed and my gardenia plant is a crispy critter. Oh, well...

I did a little spinning last night before fatigue set in. After I run errands today, I'll do more spinning and start uploading our Oregon pictures to Flickr. I also want to take pictures of the ripe tomatoes and peppers before the Husband picks them.

Boy, am I glad I took Monday off, too! Lots to catch up on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read you are back home safe! Yes, the only down side to a vacation seems to be alot of laundry :( The spinning looks wonderful (next post). Terry

marie said...

Well, I finally got all the laundry done, but my house is still a disaster!

Thanks for the compliments on the yarn. After its bath, it is so much softer and had a lot of sproing to it. I'm pretty pleased overall!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...