Wednesday, July 23, 2008

just realized it's Wednesday...

...and I forgot to take pictures this morning. Since I had Monday off, it's Tuesday for me!

I'm not knitting right now. I'm trying to spin as much as I can for Tour de Fleece. Monday night, I started spinning Plum Honey Light 1 from Yarn Wench; I continued spinning on it last night. It is a merino-silk in the colors of burgundy, peacock, and honey on a base of cream. I'm spinning it in thin strips to make the colors change more frequently. I haven't used this method before, so I'm not sure whether I'll like the results.

Slowly uploading the vacation pictures to Flickr. If I didn't edit them, they'd be up there already, but some need a little cropping. (Also, I don;t know why the Flickr badge for the Oregon pictures is a little odd. They mist have changed something in the code because I used to be able to have two badges without the extra text.)

In the interest of equal time, here is a picture of my brother's other dog, Vixen. Vixen hated me and made a big point not to get too close to me. Here she is at Gleneden Beach.

Vixen at the beach

I'm feeling a little scattered still (vacation withdrawal!). Hopefully, I'll get back on track soon!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Good thing you remembered it was Wednesday...I was going into "withdrawls"....haha

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...