Friday, July 11, 2008

not your typical Eye Candy Friday...

...not many pictures to show yet. We arrived at my brother's late last night, after a 15.5 hour car ride. We chatted a few minutes and then crashed.

Today, we've been running around getting our riders ready for the Seattle-to-Portland ride that starts tomorrow morning. All I have is pictures of my brother's dogs. Here's one:

ur toys, i haz them

This is Bucko, with all of Vixen's toys. Bucko really didn't care about the toys, so we just kept piling them on to see if we got any reaction. Nope!

Since I'm not going on the ride, I'll have time to take some pictures after they leave. Tomorrow, I plan on going to Green Lake and doing a mini-yarn crawl. I'll also visit with my other brother who lives in the area.

I did get a little spindle spinning done this morning for Tour de Fleece. It doesn't quite make up for not spinning on Wednesday or Thursday, but I knew there would be a few days where it would be impossible to spin.

I got a lot of knitting done on the drive up—I worked on the Midsummer Paradise socks and cast-on the Morning Surf scarf. I'll get pictures of these when I can.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

I didn't really get a chance to wish you a great trip....so have a "great trip"...I do envy you the time in the "cabin on the beach" and will be thinking of you!! All's well here...but will miss you Monday!! Jane

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...