Wednesday, July 09, 2008

run, run, run as fast as I can...

...can't pack fast for vacation [man!]. I have some of my clothes in the suitcase (I wouldn't call them "packed" yet); my project bag is packed except for my spindle (gotta remember that!); my computer bag is almost packed (did I remember my iPod cable?). Trying to pack clothing for cooler weather as well as warm weather without taking the entire contents of my closet is a challenge!

Plus, I'm trying to spin daily for Tour de Fleece. Here's what I've done the last few days:


Guerrilla Girl, bobbin 1

That's about 2 ounces of the Guerrilla Girl roving on bobbin 1. I'm spinning it on two bobbins just in case I decide to do a two-ply instead of a Navajo 3-ply. I like the long color changes on this, but I'm not sure if I want to maintain them or let it barber-pole. Since I won't finish this until after vacation, I have time to think about it.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to maintain a regular blog schedule while we're gone. The Mac is excellent at picking up wireless networks, but my older Mac didn't play well with the network at my brother's house. Maybe this new Mac will...

Anyway, I'll post when I can. Keep your fingers crossed that I get some good pictures of the Oregon coast!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...