Tuesday, August 05, 2008

bicycle, bicycle, bicycle...

....all together now:
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride it where I like...


OK, now that you have Queen stuck in your head , here's a picture of my bike:

My new bike

I want to take another picture when it's more light outside—in real life, it is more teal. However, I wanted to document the bike before I took it out for its first ride this morning, just in case. I don't think I mentioned that one of the tires was flat yesterday when I was going to ride it to the gym. The Husband fixed it so I could ride it this morning. (I know, what a guy!)

For now, I'm just riding it to the gym and back four days a week. That's 2.2 miles for a round trip, 8.8 miles a week. Not a lot, but at least I've eliminated one car trip for the four days...every little bit helps!


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...