Thursday, August 28, 2008

yeah, I didn't blog yesterday...

...I spent a lot of time working off-site. By the time I got home, I was too tired to blog.

I'm taking it easy craft-wise because my hands are still sore. I'm just knitting along on my Silk Waves scarf; it's about 28 inches long now. Here it is modeled by Borg (my office moose):

Silk Waves scarf still in progress


It is a soothing knit, with an easily memorized pattern.


Not much else to report...when I have an time-critical work project, all my energy gets focused on it and everything else falls by the wayside. [sigh] I'm really looking forward to the long weekend. (sleep...yeah, that would be good...)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...