Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy September!

...technically, this is a holiday, but I'm working a few hours to keep my work project from getting too far behind. At least I can work at home and not have to go into the office...

My Silk Waves scarf is now 36 inches long and looks quite lovely. However, I am bored with how long it's taking to knit. So I decided to start a project that I wanted to do when I was knitting all those baby things and got burnt out on little sweaters.

I started the Tulips baby sweater [Ravelry] and have made great progress:

Tulip baby sweater, in progress

The pattern and yarn are from Dream in Color. So far I love the pattern and the yarn is wonderful to knit!

Other than that, I have just been relaxing, knowing that I was going to have to work today and the fact that my work week is going to be crazy. (I know, what's new?!)

Oh, yeah, I have to put a recap together for August. Hmmm, guess I'll have to work on that...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...