Friday, September 26, 2008

last Eye Candy Friday for September...

..."Feed me, Seymour":

Feed me, Seymour

As seen on a neighbor's fig tree.

It's been a scattered week. I haven't been sleeping well, so I pretty much don't feel like doing anything during the day.

I've been working on the Monkey socks. Last night, I was into the 3rd of 6 pattern repeats, when I came up one stitch short for one of the socks. Since everything was fine at the end of the second repeat, the problem has to be within the last 3 rows. I started frogging back the one sock. Guess I shouldn't knit these while watching Grey's Anatomy!

We're in the home-stretch for tomatoes. The plant are beginning to look scraggly, but they are still producing. Here's one of the largest we harvested this year:

Tomato, 2008

Up this weekend, I want to finish spinning Vampira and get these Monkey socks back on track. I also want to revisit Dogasaurus—it's starting to be cold in the morning and I think my favorite Pomeranian needs his sweater!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...