Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WIP-it Wednesday...

...here is the first look at the new socks:

Little Monkey Foo Foo socks, in progress

The pattern is the No-Purl version of Cookie A's Monkey socks. I am doing them in Socks That Rock lightweight yarn, in the Little Bunny Foo Foo colorway.

I haven't touched the Sea Foam wrap in a few days, so nothing new on that front.

As for the Digital SLR camera, I decided it wasn't for me and returned it to my friend. It's a great camera and I got some great pictures with it. However, it doesn't fit my needs right now.

Not much else on the craft front. Yeah, I know, kind of boring...

So here...have some cat pictures! Presenting: Sombra (Queen of the Universe) and Tica (Ham Extraordinaire)

Sombra, Queen of the Universe

Here, let me be cute for you!

Look at me...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...