Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow, it's Wednesday...

...time flies when you're working hard! I finished my project and am gearing up for the next one. The new work project shouldn't be as intensive at the last one, so I have a little more room to breathe.


Nothing new to report on the knitting front. Because I'm working on scarves and wraps, their in progress pictures all look pretty much the same. The Silk Waves scarf [Ravelry] is at 51 inches now. When I first started this scarf, I was hoping for at least 50 inches; it looks like I'll probably get 60 inches out of the yarn. I'm just going to keep knitting on it until I run out!


No progress on the Sea Foam Wrap [Ravelry] since the last picture. I really want to finish Silk Waves this month; once it's done, I'll get back to Sea Foam.

So this won't be a picture-less post, here's the rogue cucumber that grew in the middle of our Hmong Cucumbers (see this post):

Rogue cucumber

Yeah, I know it looks like a squash. However, when the Husband cut into it, it was definitely a cucumber! Strange things growing out in the backyard...

Back on Eye Candy Friday!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...