Friday, October 03, 2008

H-eye-biscus Candy Friday...

Our hibiscus plant is blooming just in time for Autumn!

Emerging Hibiscus

This picture wasn't as clear as I'd like, but the reflection in the window was cool. I applied the Panography-ish effect in Picnick to get this image:

Reflections on a Hibiscus

Not much else going on. I have so much work, I don't know what to work on! I'm mentally wiped out by the time I get home.

It's a good thing that my knitting project is socks...I can pretty much do those on auto-pilot! I have finished the decreases and am now working towards the toes. This has been a very enjoyable knit so far...now I know why people think this pattern is addictive!

Up this weekend, deciding which projects to do for Christmas. I won't plan too many things at this point so I can have extra time for those add-on projects that always turn up. But, it's time to start teasing Jane with secret projects, so I need to pick something out!

I also want to do a little spinning....whether by wheel or by spindle, I don't know yet.

Anyway, have a good one!

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

What a pal....brining up the subject of Christmas....that's down right MEAN in my life time right now! Then to add the "secret" part....NICE, what a pal! You wait...payback is always fun!!!

marie said...

It's never too early...LOL!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...