Monday, October 06, 2008

I got sunshine on a cloudy day...

...after the rain.

Saturday Sky

It was nice to have some rain, but we needed so much more. I stayed at home on Saturday and did some knitting. Sunday is my normal errand day and I did manage to do a few things around the house, and more knitting.

Knitting, however, was my main activity.
  • Monkey socks: Finished the feet and am doing the toe decreases. (Yay!) [Ravelry]
  • Dogasaurus sweater for Papi: Restarted this project. I finished the neck ribbing and am working towards the leg openings. [Ravelry]
  • February Lady Sweater: Wound the yarn and cast-on! I haven't made a lot of progress yet as I have to remind myself how to do buttonholes. :-) [Ravelry]
I did not get any spinning done because I realized that the Monkey socks were close and I wanted to finish them up. Maybe I'll spin next weekend...

It's going to be another busy week at work. I have a couple of projects due next Monday and I have to haul @$$ to get them done on time!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...