Friday, October 24, 2008

If it's Eye Candy Friday...

...then the weekend is not far away!! First, the pictures.

The roses are still going strong.

Petals

This one has a lot of morning dew collected in its petals:

Morning Dew

I tried taking pictures of the cats this morning, but neither was cooperating. Seems they wanted to sleep or something!

Still not a lot of knitting progress, although I did work on the February Lady Sweater [Ravelry]last night while I was watching Grey's Anatomy. This is going to be a long knit for me.

Up this weekend: I need to put my frustration behind me and get back to the socks. I also want to finish spinning Deep Blue Sea so I can start something else on the wheel.

I need to unearth my sewing room. It's currently smothered under a layer of spinning fiber—must stop ordering from Yarn Wench because I'm running out of room! I'm going to try to get my sewing machine in for a tune-up. I have some sewing to do and it would be nice if my machine was nice and clean!

I don't know if we'll have time, but I'd love to go somewhere like the woods or the beach and take some pictures.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...