Wednesday, October 22, 2008

just another no WIP Wednesday...

...any progress shots from today would pretty much look like the last ones I took. The only project that shows any significant change is the doggie sweater and it doesn't look like a sweater yet. I'm at a standstill with it until I can try it on the dog.

Another reason that things aren't progressing is that I'm feeling frustrated. I really wanted to do the mystery socks the way they were intended and I'm irked at myself for not being able to follow the pattern.

I've also been side-tracked by a different kind of project. See if you can guess.

Just a Shell

Nasturtium leaf

No, not Picnik's cool tools (although they are always fun to play with).

White Trumpet flower

Blue Hill Salvia

Taking even more pictures of flowers? No...

Ripe chile peppers

Can you say 10 Megapixels? Yup!! Can't wait to try this puppy on fiber! And sky pictures., and the cats, and...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...