Friday, October 10, 2008

Primrose Lane...

...well, primroses for Eye Candy Friday.

Primroses

(I used Picnik's new mirrored frame for the picture above.) The Husband is planting new flowers to replace the ones that are dying. The primroses are waiting to be planted.

Pink Primroses

One of the new plants he's added is Sea Lavender:

Sea Lavender

I'd never heard of this one, but I love the color of these tiny flowers.

Up this weekend: Sirena is calling my name. The main reason is this Seawool top from Creatively Dyed (purchased from Loopy Ewe):

Seawool in Deep Blue Sea

The color is Deep Blue Sea. Hmmmm...Sirena...sea... I think it's time for some spinning!

I'll also continue to knit on my sweater, . I'm making slow progress, but I knew it was going to be a long knit. Since it's Socktober and I'm in Socktoberfest, I'll probably cast on another pair of socks!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...