Friday, November 14, 2008

little cat feet...

...and ears and other parts. Just missing the arms!

more little cat pieces

Sorry for the flash...not enough light in my office to go without. So happy with this project! I may just make another toy because they're fun!

This morning was clear and mild. It was easy to see the moon as it moved across the sky.

Moon in the morning

We don't have a lot of trees in our area that change colors. Those that do change are doing so at a fast pace. I saw these in my neighbor's yard:

leaf in the morning sun

It looks like it will be a beautiful day! Wish I wasn't working so I could enjoy it!

Up this weekend: dinner tonight at the Husband's parents. His aunt is visiting from out of town and this is our chance to see her.

I need to continue the cleaning campaign in the kitchen, specifically inside the cabinets. The Husband is not quite finished with the painting, so I might have to rethink that and work on the living room. I'm in a major get-rid-of-the-extra-stuff mood right now. (The Husband's favorite mood for me...he loves it when I get rid of stuff!) This is the time to attack things.

When I'm not cleaning, I want to finish the Siamese kitty and work on my secret project. I also feel the need to make some soap, so we'll see what grabs my attention first!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

OH good working on that "secret" suprise...good girl! But SO AM I! har...har...har.....

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...