Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas goodies for Eye Candy Friday...

...the first 7 goodie bags have been delivered. Only 20 to go!(Yes, twenty).

Here are a few pictures of this year's goodies. I'm not repeating the pictures I posted last year (see here, here, here, and here).

Rocky Road and chocolate bark:

Chocolate Bark

Coconut Cranberry Cookies:

Coconut-Cranberry cookies

Chocolate Spritz with white chocolate drizzles:

Chocolate Spritz

Chocolate Crinkles:

Chocolate Crinkles

The Chocolate Crinkles are totally new this year. I've made the other cookies before and I've made chocolate bark every year since 1996. There are two other new cookies, but they are at the bottom of the containers right now and I can't get to them. I'll take pictures of those before I pack them up for giving.

I only have two or three things more I want to make, but they are not essential at this point. I'd like to make one more batch of biscotti so I can mail a few extras out to people. And I want to try an Almond Roca recipe I found in an old (1982) cookbook.

However, my highest priority now is finishing the secret project and getting it in the mail. I'm close, but I need to put some concentrated effort into getting it done!

While I'm on vacation, I'll blog when the mood strikes and time permits. I'm really looking forward to this time off!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

so glad your priorities are in order!!!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...