Monday, December 22, 2008

secret project completed and deployed...

...I packed it up and shipped it this morning. Yay!! Once it's been opened by its recipient, I'll post pictures.

I also finished the baking. I have another batch of Amaretto Nuts to make and I need to roll the Chile Chocolate Truffles. Then I can pack everything up!

Today, I plan on finishing the decorating and I have some serious wrapping to do! Oh yeah, I need to clean the house for Christmas Eve...OK, I'll rest after Christmas!

It's supposed to rain for the next five days...this is what the sky looks like right now:

December Sky

Not a lot of rain clouds yet. Maybe later...

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

Hey, GOOD JOB!!! I'm tickled to know that the 'secret project' is complete and to it's new "owner" I'm sure WHOEVER that is.....will be totally delighted and know that it is filled with lots of love and hard work! AGAIN, GOOD JOB! Yup, I agree with you...seems any "resting" is gonna happen after Christmas! Well after New Years perhaps??? I hope so...and if by chance....I'M THE LUCKY person to receive the "secret project" YOU KNOW IT WILL BE CHERISHED!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

marie said...

LOL! As if you don't know who it's for!! Hope you love it!
-m

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...