Tuesday, January 13, 2009

and the winner is...

...Congratulations to:

Breien in Lansingerland!


You win your choice of:
  • 1 skein of Sundara Sock yarn (enough for a pair of socks). Choose from these colors:

    Lenten Rose

    Lenten Rose yarn

    Magnolia


    Bird of Paradise
    Bird of Paradise yarn closeup
  • Or one of my handspun yarns (yardage varies):

    Plum Smoke
    Plum Smoke handspun, close up

    Apricot Orchid
    Apricot Orchid yarn, close up

    Guerrilla Girl
    Guerrilla Girl, close up

Breien, send me an email (mhnovicki AT gmail DOT com) with your selection and address. I'll get it mailed out as soon as I can!

Thanks to all who participated!

(For those who want to know how I chose: after removing my comments from the list and one obvious duplicate comment, I assigned everyone a number. Then I used Random.org to choose a number:



Breien was #31.)

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

You are amazing, who would have thought to use a "professional" company to pick your winner! Way to go...nobody can complain...NOT EVEN ME!! HAHAHAHA....good job!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...