Saturday, February 28, 2009

blog and run, Stitches West style...

...looky here...a picture of my yarn and some kudos!! I took a small skein of handspun seawool to the Creatively Dyed booth to show Dianne how her fiber spun-up for me (for the record, it is soft and sproingy and just yummy). She took a picture and posted it on her blog! What a nice thing to do! Thanks, Dianne!

After my second all day class, I am exhausted! I learned lots in Cat's moebius class and my project is coming along very nicely. It's too dark to take pictures now, but I'll post a bunch when I get a chance.

Tomorrow is the last day of Stitches...that went by really fast! I'm meeting a friend for lunch at the market and then I'll do my last cycle through. I've been eyeing a Namaste bag at the Yarndogs booth...gotta think on that one!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...