Friday, February 06, 2009

is it the weekend yet?

...'cuz I'm really done with this week! I just feel like curling up on the couch with a couple of kitties, a good book, and some hot chocolate. I'd love it if the rain continued all weekend so I'd have an excuse to stay inside!

Today's eye candy is courtesy of our trees that are blossoming like crazy. Here is a blossom from our rogue apricot tree with a tiny visitor taking a drink from a rain drop:

Apricot blossom

Our flowering plum tree is almost in full bloom:

Flowering plum tree, in February

As I was reviewing my pictures this morning, I noticed this cool reflection:

Reflections in a raindrop

Up this weekend: who knows!? I'm still suffering from a little knitting (who am I kidding?) full-on craft ennui. We'll see just how much I actually get done!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Hope you are getting your "rainy weekend" We are...and some snow too! Soup's on...come on over!!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...