Wednesday, March 04, 2009

no WIPs today...

...just haven't made a lot pf progress on anything since Sunday. I really need to get serious here!

This morning when I went to the gym, there was a double rainbow. Of course, my camera was at home so I missed it! However, there was still one rainbow when I got home:

March rainbow

A very nice way to start the day!

We did a Stitches West show-and-tell at work this afternoon. Two of us went to Stitches, so we showed off our purchases. She bought yarn and I bought mostly fiber. It was really nice to be able to share Stitches experiences with someone who understood!

The Daughter has requested another Calorimetry so I need to make a trip to Jo Ann's for yarn. Most of my yarn stash is wool or other animal fiber, which she can't wear. Off to see if I can find a nice acrylic or cotton blend for her...

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Love the headband...that's pretty cool, I can very easily see her wearing this on cold days...how cool!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...