Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WIP-it Wednesday with an actual WIP...

...here's a picture of the cuffs for the Queen of Beads socks from the Blue Moon sock club:


Queen of Beads socks, cuffs


The brown yarn is a remnant of "Little Bunny Foo Foo" STR yarn that I used for the tubular cast-on. It will be removed when I finish the ribbing for the cuffs. Can't wait to see whether the cast-on holds! If I didn't do it right, I'll have to start over again.

I worked on the Argosy scarf at Knit Night on Monday. It's coming along nicely, just slowly.

That's about it for WIPs. I haven't touched my sweater in a while, so I need to pull that out and work on it.

Just not enough hours a day!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...