Friday, April 03, 2009

April Eye Candy Friday...

...how about some nice spring flowers?

Yellow snapdragons:

Yellow Snapdragons

...close-up:

Snapdragon, bee's-eye view

The California Poppies are growing like weeds right now:

California Poppies

And our lavender is happily setting lots of buds. I'm going to try drying these again (haven't been successful at getting a decent amount of dried lavender yet).

Lavender in the morning sun


I'm feeling better with every passing day. Last night was the first time I've slept through the night without waking up coughing. However, the cough is far from being gone...my ribs are very sore from all of it.

Up this weekend: I need to get serious about the tax returns (ours and the Daughter's). Tomorrow, we are having our company holiday party, so I need to cook something for that. Other than that, I have made no other plans...a lot depends on how long it takes me to get through the tax stuff!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...