Friday, April 24, 2009

eye candy Friday, brought to you by...

...the Husband! He's been busy...he keeps the garden growing and I have plenty of things to photograph. This is the current state of his seedlings:

Seedlings

Yeah, he has just a few of them!

Our cherry tree is finally setting cherries...well, make that one cherry so far:

It's a cherry!

And the apple tree is in various stages of blossoming:

Apple Blossom white

And, of course, we have flowers. Here are nasturtiums...

Yellow Nasturtium

Orange Nasturtium

penstemon...

Penstemon in the morning

and alstromeria.

Alstromeria

I just love flowers...as if you couldn't tell!

Up this weekend: continue knitting my Rogue Rose socks. Both socks are finally to the same point so I can start knitting them two at a time. I want to get some spinning in...I still have the Andromeda singles to ply and I have pre-drafted the Watermelon Rind top and it's ready to spin! Oh, yeah...do a few mundane things like vacuum, clean the kitchen, and go grocery shopping.! HA!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...