Wednesday, April 08, 2009

nearly-WIP Wednesday...

...because I haven't exactly started the project yet, but at least I've picked out the yarn!

I'm going to make the Rockin' Sock Club pattern "Rogue Roses." As I mentioned in an earlier post, the club color (Gertrude Skein) was just too old-fashioned looking for my taste. I do want to try the pattern, though, so I went stash-diving and found Socks That Rock Lightweight yarn in Bleeding Hearts and Mustang Sally. I decided on Bleeding Hearts:

Bleeding Hearts yarn

I think that this will show off the pattern and still have some interesting color changes. I need to wind it and divide it into two balls tonight so I can start. I'm still not sure what to do with Gertrude Skein...

I've been working on the Argosy Scarf on and off all week. I'd probably be done with it if I'd stop making mistakes! As it is, I'v only knit 1 of the two skeins of yarn for this project. It feels like I've been at this point for weeks.

That's all I've got. I have been enjoying the little bits of rain...it's not nearly enough to keep us from the dreaded water rationing this summer. The skies have been gorgeous, though.

Stormy Weather


Anyway, back on Friday with some eye candy!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...