Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a new and improved WIP...

...presenting, Stranded Hearts socks [Ravelry]:

Stranded Hearts socks, in progress

Well, I'm not very far with them yet, but I already like the pattern a whole lot more than the other one!

Last night I decided to give the socks a rest for a bit and work on one of my scarves. I pulled out Argosy [Ravelry] and put a good hour into it. I've finished the first skein of yarn and started knitting from the second one. I love the way the scarf is looking, but I find that the K2tog and SSK rows in this yarn are hard on the hands—it doesn't have a lot of give.

The other scarf getting some attention is the Corrugator Scarf [Ravelry]. I'm working on that at Knit Night because the pattern is simple and it's easy to figure out where I am when I get distracted by conversations!

I know I need to get back to my other WIPs, but there's only so much time in a day!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...