Friday, May 01, 2009

a blossom for May Day...

...courtesy of a lone raspberry bush:

Raspberry blossom

We planted this bush years ago and I amazed it keeps growing back every year. Of course, being planted right next to the water faucet in the front yard might help!

I am knitting away on both the Argosy Scarf and the Stranded Hearts Socks. I work on the socks at lunchtime and work on the scarf at night while I watch TV. I'm making progress, it's just slow...

I still need to compile my April recap, so that will be posted separately.

Up this weekend: it's supposed to rain all weekend. Oh, darn...guess I have to stay inside! (LOL!) I will ply the Watermelon Rind singles to finish that yarn. I may try to do a little quilting, but we'll see how that goes.

I really just want to finish something!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...