Wednesday, May 06, 2009

No longer a WIP...

...the Argosy scarf [Ravelry] is finally finished! OK, maybe it still needs to be blocked (details, details!).

Here is Bjorn trying to model it:

Argosy Scarf and Bjorn

It's 65 inches long, so it sort of overwhelms him! Here is is without Bjorn in the picture:

Argosy Scarf, before blocking

Specs:
Started
1/24/09

Finished
5/5/09

Pattern
:
Argosy by Vyvyan Neel
Yarn
: Noro Silk Garden Lite, color 2023

Needles: US 6


I love how the colors flowed on this scarf. Once it's blocked, the edges will look a lot crisper. I'm really happy with the way that his turned out!

Now I need to turn my attention to the Stranded Hearts socks [Ravelry]. The next installment of the Rockin' Sock club arrives at the end of this month and I want to be close to finished with these socks so I can start the club socks (assuming, of course, that I like the sock club pattern!).

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...