Wednesday, May 20, 2009

not much to see here...

...just plugging away on the same projects!

I've finished the cuffs on the Stranded Hearts socks and have started the heel section. The more I work on this pattern, the more I love it!

I finally finished watching Slumdog Millionaire last night. I really enjoyed the movie, but I think I'll have to watch it again so I can see it without interuptions. And a bigger screen might help...those boxes with the English translations were really small on my TV.

I'm catching up on some sleep, but I'm still dragging. I'm really looking forward to the long weekend...maybe I'll be able to catch up then!

Obligatory sky picture:

May sky

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...