Friday, May 15, 2009

you say to-may-to...

...I say to-mah-to:

Just a few tomato plants

The Husband's tomato seedlings are growing fast! While most people might plant two or three tomato plants, he plants like 30. I asked him why he plants so many and he implied it's because I buy him so many seeds. Well, I never said he had to plant them all!!

The garden is busy producing fruit, like little apricots:

Single green Blenheim apricot

and baby apples:

Little green gala apples

There are a few flowers that are still blooming. Here as a red nasturtium and a bud that are growing in one of our window boxes:

Red nasturtium bud and flower

On the craft front, I haven't done any spinning since Sunday. I've been pretty much consumed by the Under the Sea socks [Ravelry]. I have finished the toe and am working on the first pattern repeat. So far, so good...keep your fingers crossed that it continues to go well!

Up this weekend: steam the floors (go, little Shark, go!) and do some general cleanup. Then I can spin, quilt, knit, or do something crafty! A lot will depend on how hot the weather gets...quilting is not a lot of fun in the heat!

Have a good one!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...