Friday, June 12, 2009

running-out-of-Eye-Candy Friday...

...either I've already taken lots of pictures of it (I know you all get tired of looking a apricot and sky pictures) or my projects aren't far enough along to look significantly different from the last pictures I showed you.

So today, you get the cats, because every one loves kitties, right?

Sombra, trying to avoid the camera:

Sombra...

She's be voted right off of America's Next Top Model because she only gives the camera one look: annoyed.

Tica managed to put herself in an athletic pose with interesting lighting:

Nap, interrupted

She needs to retract those claws, though...they ruin the mood of the picture!

Up this weekend: Finish weaving the second item on the loom. I'm almost there! I want to finish spinning the Lisa Sousa batts so I can get the wheel ready for a spin-in on the 20th. Throw some errands and knitting in there, and I have a pretty full weekend!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

I NEVER tire of looking at the pics of your flowers, vegi's and fruits....they are so "nature" and of course I am in awe of how you fit all of that into your yard!! But also agree, kitty pics are delightful.....enjoy your weekend, be sure to "kindly" remind Sirena how much she's loved!!! Sing her the "make new friends" song! Weekend here, may try to get to the Territorial Art's & Craft show...it's awesome! Tonight we are doing the "Relay for Life" Cancer walk....our day/evening to reflect on the ones we've lost and how grateful we are to be there walking!!!! Right now...sewing curtains for the baby's room!! Talk to ya soon!!!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...