Monday, June 29, 2009

short hit Monday...

...because the strange just keeps on coming. I'm not going into any details because it's not something I want to share with the Internet. You'll have to take my word for it. 'K?

The weekend was too hot to really get crafty.
  • Finished spinning the Purr-ple singles, but had no energy to ply it.
  • I did some stash diving can found several bums of fiber to spin for Tour de Fleece. I found some Falkland, BFL, Merino-silk, and Merino-Bamboo tops with names like Tidal, Just Beachy, Tropical Fish, Sea Nymph, and Shipwreck (I sense a theme...)
  • Found a yarn to use as a warp for my Grape Jelly handspun. I
  • I knit a little on the Fraggled Socks and the Eleanor de Plume socks, but it was really too hot for knitting.
I read a lot and hung out with the cats on the tile floor. They sure had the right idea!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...