Friday, July 24, 2009

it's Eye Candy Friday...

...and I have a couple of pictures, and they are not sky pictures! (Don't go into shock now...)

First, is the Sea Nymph yarn (Merino top from Yarn Wench) that I am spinning:

Sea Nymph yarn, bobbin 1+

I love the colors, but I really don't like spinning Merino. For me, it's never as smooth a process as spinning other fibers. I much prefer Falkland or Merino blended with something.

Also, as promised, a picture of the July installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Click the spoiler picture to see it:



This picture shows the contents of the package except for the sticker, which went up on my wall at work. It says "No Coffee, No Workee"...yup, they somehow knew that it's all about the coffee for me! LOL!

Up this weekend: Finish spinning Sea Nymph. Since Tour de Fleece ends Sunday, I don't know whether I'll be able to crank out another yarn after that, but we'll see. I also want to finish weaving the shawl on the loom, and do what whatever else I can cram into the weekend!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...