Wednesday, July 08, 2009

still working on the same WIPs...

...and they look pretty much the same as last time, so no new pictures. The 3 pairs of socks are coming along— they all are past the heel turns and I'm knitting the last 35% or so of each pair.

And just because I needed to be tempted by another pair of socks, look what arrived on Monday (behind the spoiler picture):

Spoiler--Loopy Ewe Sock Club

I love the color of this yarn and the extras are to die for! I'm so glad I was able to get into this sock club!

I have been spinning a little every day in honor of Tour de Fleece, but not on the wheel. I resurrected the angora-merino top that I started on the spindle several weeks ago and am filling the spindle for a second time. It's slow going because the angora is so soft and separates easily, and I'm still pretty wiped out at the end of the day. However, I am improving and that's a good thing!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...