Friday, August 28, 2009

TG Eye-Candy F and not a minute too soon...

...I'm so ready for the weekend!

Because I've been a total slacker, no craft pictures today. Instead another view of The Husband's tomato crop.

This plant is producing large tomatoes. The red one in the picture is about 3.5 inches across.

Tomatoes in the morning sun

This plant is producing a lot of medium-sized tomatoes.

Tomatoes on the vine

These two plants are only the tip of the iceberg...we have a ton of tomatoes on the vine and they are all (finally) ripening. I predict lots of tomato-mozzarella-basil salads!

Up this weekend: It's the Daughter's last couple of days at home before she goes back to school. I'm hoping to spend some time with her—this visit was far too short! I'd also like to finish at least one more [spinning, weaving, knitting] project before September. (Can you believe it's almost here?!)

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

I Can!! And the 4th is almost here too! OHHHHHHH I had such fun opening the "thing" I ordered online! Almost like Christmas for me, as I was NOT expecting it quite so soon...so up this weekend for me....is to get "the box" wrapped and sent off to you...Oh that and spending ah, er, maybe 7-10 hours in the new Hobby-Lobby store that opened yesterday....OH THIS IS ONE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS STORE....BIG TIME....VERY BIG TIME...58,000 sq ft of crafts!! Oh yeah....T R O U B L E!!

Wish "the daughter" a wonderful return home with tons of wishes for her steps forward....

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...