Friday, September 18, 2009

ready for another Eye Candy Friday?

...or just ready for Friday, period? Yeah, me too!  As promised, here is another sky picture:
September clouds, take 2
This one has been run through Picnik.com's Lomo-ish filter. The original photo is in my Flickr photostream.

For my birthday, I received an anthurium plant that has lots of flowers. This one is just now opening:

Anthurium, in progress
This flower was already open, but its color is deepening as it gets older:

Anthurium spathe
This plant is a nice addition to my office and I hope I can keep it alive...I have really bad luck with plants!

Up this weekend: I really need to catch up on the housework that had been sadly neglected during my craft binges! I'd like to warp the loom and try out my new stand, too. I need to check my quilt batting stash and see if I have a piece big enough for the Paint It Red quilt. If not, I'll have to buy more batting. (Oh, no...I'd have to go to a quilt store. That could be dangerous!) It's supposed to be hot this weekend, so we'll see how much I get done...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...