Friday, October 30, 2009

not really an Eye Can Friday, Halloween Eve...

...we're almost ready for the 2 to 25 trick-or-treaters that will come to our door tomorrow night. I need to unearth a bowl or basket from the collection of kitchen stuff in the living room and then I think we're good.

Because of the general disarray in the house, I have not put up my Halloween decorations. I usually put it on the coffee table, but that's been functioning as a desk for the Husband sometimes and a dining room table at other times.  Maybe tomorrow...

The good news from the kitchen is that the microwave-hood is now mostly installed. I say mostly because the Husband still needs to put in the exhaust aluminum thingy (have no idea what it's called) and then it's done. The microwave part works though. Yay!

Up this weekend: the Husband needs to finish the cabinet mods so we can move the range into place. And then I want to cook!! I'm thinking beef or pork roast...

On the craft front, I want to finish the machine quilting for the Paint It Red quilt and finish the shawl that's on the loom. In between, I will work on the mermaid.

No real eye candy this week. The garden is looking a bit droopy and aside from a few roses, the flowers are pretty much dying off. Instead, here's a Halloween card for you. This is a modified picture of my Halloween decorations from last year:

Halloween 2009

Don't let the goblins get you!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...