Monday, November 23, 2009

blog and run...

...working at home for a bit until I go to the airport to pick up the Daughter.

Short hits:
  • Got the kitchen floor done, but not the rest. I need people to be gone for at least 1.5 hours so I can do them all. 
  • Bought the turkey and did the first run to the grocery store. There will be at least two more trips because I always for get something.
  • Made the cranberry sauce. Yay!
  • Made the brine for the turkey.
  • Put away part of the craft stuff. At least, it's looking better!
  • Did very little on the mermaid. The stitching is almost done, though!
That's it for now...if I catch  minute I'll upload a picture of something!

I feel time slipping away today already...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...